LPPDE Europe 2018, Paris, France
Note: discount codes can be entered during check out
- Half-day workshops 395 US$
- Full-day workshops and excursions 795 US$
- Main conference 1795 US$
Like last year, this year's LPPDE Europe is organized in Paris, in cooperation with Institut Lean France (ILF). We selected Espaces Diderot, a modern venue in the heart of Paris. The place is conveniently located near the train station Gare de Lyon. Visitors will enjoy the socializing and entertainment opportunities that the Bastille area has to offer, all within walking distance: the famous Opera Bastille, the Viaduc des Arts and the Seine river bank.
We did not fix a hotel for our participants. Participants can select one of many hotels in the neighborhood in accordance with their wishes and company guidelines.
The Espaces Diderot is very accessible via public transportation, taxi or rental car from the Airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG). There is adequate parking for drive-in day guests. Adress: Espaces Diderot – 10 rue Traversière – 75012 Paris – Metro Station: Gare de Lyon At Gare de Lyon, take exit n°13: rue Van Gogh.
We look forward meeting you at the LPPDE Europe 2018!
From April 23 to 26, 2018 we are organizing a next Lean Product and Process Development Exchange in Paris! the conference theme is Customer focused, knowledge based and faster. We co-create this event with Institut Lean France (ILF), having a long track record on organizing successful conferences.
Call for papers
We are still looking for speakers for this event. If you have a story, please let us know!I have a story!
Pre-conference workshops (April 23, 2018)
- Morning: Sandrine Olivencia, Lucid Experts – Obeya
- Afternoon: Göran Gustafsson, Chalmers University of Technology - Introduction to Lean Product Development
- Takao Sakai, Global Lean Solutions, Inc. – The Toyota Development System
- Cécile Roche and Luc Delamotte, Thales Group – Set-Based Engineering in Practice
Main conference (April 24 and 25, 2018)
- Takao Sakai, President, Global Lean Solutions, Inc.
- Michael Ballé, Author and Lean Executive Coach
- Cécile Roche, Lean & Agile Director, Thales Group
Post-conference workshops (April 26, 2018)
- Norbert Majerus and Peter Palmér, LPPDE – How to Start an LPPD Program
- Ron Marsiglio and Bob Melvin, Knowledge PD, LLC and Teledyne Benthos – Advanced Knowledge-Based Development Janne Lundberg, Janne Lundberg Innovation AB – The Agile Innovation Pulse Room System